- Your cart will be picked up curbside on your regularly scheduled pickup day.
- Carts should be set out prior to 7:00 am on your scheduled collection day.
- The cart lid should be closed and not be overflowing.
- Please DO NOT set out any other containers or bags. Items outside the cart will not be collected.
- Place all carts for curbside collection a maximum of five (5) feet away from street and a minimum of four (4) feet away from other objects including: Mailboxes, Trees, Streetlights, Parked Cars, Other Recycling or Garbage Carts
- Place carts on a level surface and away from overhanging tree branches.
- Each cart provided to you is stamped with a serial number that is assigned specifically to your address with GPS delivery confirmation. We use that serial number to track your cart.
- The carts stay with the address. Do not take the cart when you move.
- Do not permanently mark or deface carts.
- Additional carts can be purchased for a cost of $75.00 for a 96-gallon or 65-gallon and $65.00 for a 35 gallon.
- Periodic cleaning is advised.
These items will not be collected:
- Solid Waste generated on commercial property or from industrial processes.
- Land clearing debris, excavated fill and earthen material.
- Yard waste generated by a commercial lawn care company, plant nursery or farming operations.
- Roofing material generated, collected and transported by a roofing company.
- Construction and demolition debris.
- Wrecked, scrapped, ruined or dismantled motor vehicles or motor vehicles parts including oil, tires and batteries.
- Boats, boat motors and boat trailers.
Common Reasons for Missed Collections:
- Cart is not placed according to the set-out guidelines.
- Cart is set-out for collection late.
- Trash has been placed outside the cart or the cart is overflowing.
- Cart contains unacceptable materials.
Cart Damage, Replacement or Exchange OR ADDITIONAL CART:
- Each household is provided with a standard 96-gallon blue waste cart. To exchange your standard 96-gallon waste cart for a smaller 35-gallon or 65-gallon cart, call (863) 655-0005. Please note that Waste Connections will do a one time cart exchange at no cost but any additional exchanges will be at a $75.00 charge.
- If your waste or recycling cart is damaged in the collection process, call (863) 655-0005 and Waste Connections will repair or replace your cart free of charge.
- If your cart is damaged because of misuse, modification or placement of unacceptable materials, you will be responsible for purchasing a replacement cart at the indicated cost related to cart size.
- If your cart is stolen, call the police department (non-emergency number) and obtain a case number. The homeowner will need to purchase a new cart a the indicated costs related to the cart size needed.
- Additional Carts can be purchased at a cost of $75.00 for a 96-gallon cart and a 65-gallon cart. The 35-gallon cart costs $65.00.