Contact Commissioner Scott Kirouac
Office: (863) 402-6500
November 2020 - November 2024
Elected November 2020
View District 3 Map
2020-2021 Board and Committee Assignments
Born in Burlington, Massachusetts, Scott Kirouac has been a resident of Sebring since 1977, graduating from Sebring High School in 1980. He has been employed since 2008 with Hillary Peat Co., located in Groveland and Avon Park, as a sales consultant. He is also vice-president of Big Sky Growers Inc. He and his life-partner, Vicki, enjoy fishing and other outdoor activities. Scott has two daughters and six grandchildren.
Scott has demonstrated his passion for our local community and agricultural industry for over 20 years, volunteering his time through the following:
- Scott is the founder and chairman of Ag Angels, Inc., a Not-for-Profit 501c3 Charity, in Sebring, Florida. (agangels.org) Created in 2007, which has raised over $450,000 with 100% of donations going to schools and organizations to purchase Christmas gifts and other needs for less fortunate children.
- Scott currently serves on the following organizations:
- Florida Farm Bureau Advisory Committees
- Florida Nursery Growers & Landscape Association Board of Directors
- Florida Climate Smart Agriculture Work Group
- Heartland Agricultural Coalition Board of Directors
- Highlands County Farm Bureau Board of Directors
- Highlands County IFAS Extension Advisory Committees